Saturday, 27 April 2013

After what's probably been WAY too many weeks... I've finally finished another two ProjectAries tracks.

The project is coming along well.. on schedule, sounding better and better with each new piece I add to it. At this point in time I have only 2 more tracks to make, which shouldn't be too much more effort!

I currently have my CD cover artist presenting me with draft images, and I'm looking into CD pressing costs and trying to find a way to market it without seeming like I'm trying to shove my music down people's throats. Mind you, if I could find a way to do that.. it probably wouldn't be called marketing.

In any case.. here are the links for:

Sagittarius - one of my favourites of the whole lot so far!


Capricorn - simple yet effective

No comments:

Post a Comment